High performance in all relevant materials
- For all copper- and brass-base alloys with high tolerance towards lead leaching, preventing emulsion discoloration and the formation of lead soap*
- Spotless surfaces also with sensitive aluminum alloys
- Excellent filterability even with cast iron
Robust and stable
- High machine availability and long sump life
- No residues and low consumption thanks to excellent rinsing behavior
- Suitable for all water types
- Suitable for systems with a high risk of bacterial growth**
* Share of leaded copper-base alloy per machine < 30%
** Free of bacterizides and boron
Profit from our unique Liquid Tool
Productivity, economic efficiency and machining quality are factors that critically depend on the choice and the quality of the metalworking fluid.
With our profound know-how and experience, customized services and excellent products, we help you fully capitalize on the potential of your machines and tools and turn your metalworking fluid into a key success factor – into a Liquid Tool.
Request more info
I’d like to know more about B-Cool MC 610 and Blaser's unique Liquid Tool.