Blaser Swisslube is an internationally active, independent Swiss Family Business in the lubricant industry. Over 500 employees are committed to developing, producing and selling high quality coolants and lubricants. To strengthen our US West District, we are looking for a dynamic, results driven and customer orientated full time
Area Sales Manager – USA West District
In this function, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Direct and coordinate recruiting, retaining and recovering activities
- Continual coaching and implementation of our 4-step sales process
- Ensure proper training to include Liquid Tool, Value Based Solution Selling, Seminars and use of all sales tools and literature
- Conduct annual review of the distributor business plan to ensure goals are met
- Recruit, retain and recover
- Conduct field tests and provide proper training (Liquid Tool)
- Represent Blaser Swisslube at the highest standards
- Build and retain relationships with our industry partners
- Utilize company CRM system - visit reports, scheduling, target account management and contact management
- Attend trade shows and open houses
- To live the company constitution and execute the company strategy
We expect the following experience: Sales experience, background in Metalworking industry, and knowledge of machining processes, materials and tooling.
We expect the following knowledge and skills: Communication and relationship-building skills; well organized, hands-on attitude, good knowledge of English language (both oral and written), good presentation skills (English); competent in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, iPad, and CRM (MS Dynamics, Goldmine or similar software.) We want a personality who lives and promotes the highest ethical and moral values and business practices, a positive attitude, self-motivate and capable of handle multiple tasks and is willing to travel (50% domestically and possible internationally).
We offer you a demanding and varied assignment as part of a motivated team. Our cooperation is based on trust, openness, and mutual respect.
If you are interested, please apply directly here on our website.