The life force for your machines
Productivity, economic efficiency and process stability are factors that critically depend on the choice and the quality of your metalworking fluid. With our profound machining know-how and experience, customized services and excellent products, we help you fully capitalize on the potential of your machines and tools and turn your metalworking fluid into a key success factor – a Liquid Tool.
In four steps to the Liquid Tool
- Comprehensive analysis: Our machining experts analyze your production processes and requirements together with you on site.
- Improvement suggestions: We give you a status report and highlight potential improvement areas.
- Reality check: We run tests in your production environment to prove that our proposed improvements can be achieved.
- Your added value: Whatever your goals, we help you reach them.
- Lower total costs
- Reliable and stable processes
- Better surface finish
- Safe working environment
- Eco-friendly production
Profit from our knowledge and experience
We have more than four decades of machining industry experience, enabling our sales engineers, machinists and chemists to help you optimize your processes, keep them stable and solve issues quickly.