Peak performance grinding oil with performance-optimized formulation
- For high feed rate, long dressing intervals and excellent surface quality
- Active cobalt inhibition preventing leaching in carbide grinding
- Colorless and transparent for a clear view of the grinding process
- Odorless for a pleasant working environment
Especially suited for tool grinding and re-grinding
- For carbide, ceramic and cermet
- Also suited for profile and creep feed grinding
Optimal cooling thanks to fast air release
- Prevents microcracks in tools
- Allows for a smaller coolant tank
Profit from our unique Liquid Tool
Productivity, economic efficiency and machining quality are factors that critically depend on the choice and the quality of the metalworking fluid.
With our profound know-how and experience, customized services and excellent products, we help you fully capitalize on the potential of your machines and tools and turn your metalworking fluid into a key success factor – into a Liquid Tool.
Request more info
I’d like to know more about Blasogrind GTC 7 and Blaser's unique Liquid Tool.