Benefit from our knowledge and experience.
Analyse your situation together with our technical field service, who will always be available to you.
- Your direct point of contact
- Comprehensive advice
- Custom-tailored service
A Swiss-wide network of lubrication experts
Our application engineers will help you choose the right products and create customised maintenance plans for easy and safe use.
- Ensuring plant availability
- The best solution for any application
- Simple and secure servicing
- Preserving the value and functionality of a plant
Our chemists will develop high-performance products for you in the industry’s largest and most modern lab in compliance with the strictest standards and regulations.
- Absolutely reliable product performance
- Laboratory analyses for long-term utilisation of products and technical safety
- The best possible human and environmental compatibility
- Products that comply with the newest statutory requirements
Good consultation begins with a thorough analysis.
Each of our customers' situations is unique. We'll familiarise ourselves with your situation and your requirements by carrying out a thorough analysis. Only then can we offer you competent advice.
Our comprehensive situation analysis will show you where some optimisation is still possible.
- Recognising the potential for improvement of lubrication points
- Identifying unnecessary storage practices
- Determining training requirements
- Detecting risks
The lubrication plan is the foundation for efficient servicing – leaving you with plenty of time for other work.
- Simplification of categories and systematic storage techniques
- Simplification of maintenance and service work
- Clear categorisation of lubricants
- Quality- and planning reliability
- Compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and legal provisions
A collaboration that’s worth it.
For any area of application, we can offer you the best solution and maximum profitability. This will allow you to get the most out of your system.
- About 2000 kg of grease consumption on the straightening rolls of all straightening- and cutting machines.
- A total of appr. 4800 hours' downtime of all the machinery each year just for relubrication.
- During the lifespan of every straightening roll, two bearings have to be replaced. With regards to rolls per plant, this was appr. 840 bearings per year.
- A detailed analysis carried out on site by our application engineers.
- The Blasolube 512 grease defined as the right product.
- Implementation support from our technical field service.
Relubrication work reduced from 16 to 3 hours a day.
Lubrication consumption reduced from 2000 to 1500 kg.
Total downtime costs reduced from CHF 4.8 to 0.9 million a year.
We appreciate Blaser Swisslube’s comprehensive approach and have extended our collaboration to all four locations.
Our products – developed and optimised for you.
Different operating conditions warrant different requirements. That's why our product range is designed in such as way as to provide you with everything you need from one source – no matter what you need to operate your plants.
The right motor oil in the right performance and viscosity category for all motor types and operating conditions.
Lubricants for all gears, customised to the gear’s specific requirements.
Our versatile product range allows us to react to many different technical and environmental needs.
The requirements that grease needs to fulfil are just as diverse as their areas of application. We have the right grease for every application.
For effective protection against frost, overheating, corrosion and cavitation.
Lubricants for the food- and pharma industry
For the safe production of food and pharmaceutical products.
Our wide range of asphalt, concrete and bitumen, as well as mixer protection was developed both for construction sites and for pre-fabrication.
Corrosion protection and cleaning agents
For protecting, cleaning and preserving your devices, machinery and parts.
- Hammer drill oils
- Compressor oils
- Adhesive oils
- Heat transfer oils
- Turbine oils
- Lubricant dispensers
- Devices for oil and grease applications
- Cleaning devices
For machining metal
Our 3-stage “Protection-Cleansing-Care” concept allows us to offer you a comprehensive solution.
We’re there for you whenever you need our services and products – if necessary, on Sundays and bank holidays, too.
Overview of our services.
To make sure you can concentrate on your work, we offer you various customised services.
Storage and logistics services
Thanks to quick deliveries, a large storage capacity and our own vehicle fleet, our products are available at any time.
Disposal of used oil
We ensure a safe and environmentally friendly disposal in line with the applicable legal regulations.
Clarification with manufacturers
We will clarify any issues with machine and plant manufacturers and with authorities on your behalf and will support you when it comes to complying with the existing regulations.
Knowledge transfer at technical seminars
We'll demonstrate exactly how to use our products in the most effective manner and pass our technical knowledge and up-to-date information on to you.
We'll support you in detecting malfunctions at an early stage to ensure the long-term, reliable use of your plant.
Filtration equipment rental
Our filtration machinery prevents damages due to dirt, while prolonging the life of your machinery and plants.
We guarantee efficient maintenance work, the successful reduction of categories and the continuous optimisation of your servicing processes.
Competent customer service
Our qualified employees will offer you technical advice and answer all your questions pertaining to the use of lubricants.