Vasco 6000 has been developed for the demanding conditions of general machining.
Vasco 6000 – Ester-oil-based coolant with high proportion of additives
- Resilient, stable, universally applicable product with robust performance and long tool life
- High machining volume and best surface quality even for difficult operations and materials
- Clean parts and machines thanks to excellent rinsing behaviour
- Economical due to low consumption
- Good human and skin compatibility (free of bactericides)
Broad range of application
- For general and high performance machining of titanium, nickel based alloys, alloyed steel, steel, cast steel, cast iron and cast aluminium alloys
- For individually filled machines as well as central systems
- For soft and hard water
Lower tool costs per part
Tool wear after 4, 8 and 20 meters milling in titanium
Profit from our unique Liquid Tool
Productivity, economic efficiency and machining quality are factors that critically depend on the choice and the quality of the metalworking fluid.
With our profound know-how and experience, customized services and excellent products, we help you fully capitalize on the potential of your machines and tools and turn your metalworking fluid into a key success factor – into a Liquid Tool.
Request more info
I’d like to know more about Vasco 6000 and Blaser's unique Liquid Tool.