"The best coolant I've ever used. My guys love it."
Titan Gilroy, Titans of CNC
Spotless surfaces that are easy to clean
- Spotless surfaces thanks to neutral pH – even with sensitive aluminum alloys
- Suitable for precision cleaning due to outstanding rinse behavior and easy cleanability
- Excellent tramp oil separation and filterability down to 1 micron
- Crystal clear coolant for a clear view of the machining process
- Neutral odor and excellent skin compatibility
- Free of critical substances such as bactericide, boron, formaldehyde, sulfur and chlorine*
- Extremely low foaming – ideal for high-pressure systems
*Without active addition of chlorinated EP additives
Performance in a variety of materials
- Aluminum and titanium alloys
- Steel and stainless steels
- Composites (CFRP and others)
- Designed for use in DI/RO or otherwise demineralized water
"A surface like a mirror."
Profit from our unique Liquid Tool
Productivity, economic efficiency and machining quality are factors that critically depend on the choice and the quality of the metalworking fluid.
With our profound know-how and experience, customized services and excellent products, we help you fully capitalize on the potential of your machines and tools and turn your metalworking fluid into a key success factor – into a Liquid Tool.
Request more info
I’d like to know more about Synergy 735 and Blaser's unique Liquid Tool.